Sometimes even small problems or things need our attention because these small problems tend to pile up and every day we skip them they became a bigger problem, so even though we might be busy with important stuff it is recommended to not skip the small ones because they can end up stressing you more.
We at I Meet The Eye found some people who solved their small problems with simple and brilliant ideas and now have fewer things to worry about.
1. They came up with this brilliant idea during their family potty training
2. She found the perfect spot to place her kid’s big toys
3. The perfect solution for his 2-year old thief who steals shredded cheese from the refrigerator
4. This mops wet refills won’t last much with 2 dogs in their house so a solution has been made and looks like a perfect one
5. Her daughter always wanted hash browns before going into daycare, so she saved the wrappers from McDonald’s and cooked frozen ones at home instead
6. Wife said the Amazon seller wanted 100$ for a shelf, so her husband made one twice as cheap!
7. He made a backpack for his son from a military duffel bag!
8. A bed to make his boys room more interesting
9. Using blankets to cover their window
10. These random hooks inside the cabinet door makes the perfect storage spot for pan lids and cutting boards
11. That is a smart way to reuse containers and building gardens
12. A shower rack makes the perfect egg basket and toys holder
13. Using binder clips to hang her shorts and skirts instead going out and buying new hanger clips
14. He drilled holes into a piece of wood and glued his daughter caps of markers into them